The Difference for Medical Care Mask, Surgical Mask, N95 Mask
At the end of 2019, China Wuhan broke out “COVID-19”. China’s government had taken many actions for epidemic prevention and control such as lockdown cities, research vaccines, establish mobile cabin hospitals for patients, require people quarantine at home and reduce go out. If you have the necessary things need to go out, please wear a mask and don’t stay too long. Because of that, coronavirus can be controlled in china.
But now the coronavirus has rapidly spread out to foreign, Italy, Japan, Korea, US. People will infect virus by droplet transmission. In order to reduce infection, we should stay at home. If need to go out, wear mask is wise.
So many kinds face mask, are you clear which one is useful?
1. Surgical Mask
It is comfortable to wear, and is generally used in high-demand environments such as medical clinics, laboratories, and operating rooms, and has a high safety factor. Surgical mask middle layer is Meltblown material, tough & thick, can filter aerosols.
Important technical indicators include filtration efficiency, bacterial filtration efficiency, and respiratory resistance:
(1) Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of airflow (30 ± 2) L / min, the aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μm sodium chloride The filtration efficiency of aerosol is not less than 30%;
(2) Bacterial filtration efficiency: Under specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of S. aureus aerosols with an average particle diameter of (3 ± 0.3) μm is not less than 95%;
(3) Breathing resistance: under the condition of filtering efficiency and flow rate, the inhalation resistance does not exceed 49Pa, and the exhalation resistance does not exceed 29.4Pa.
2. N95 mask
The N95 mask has a good fit to the wearer’s face. It can filter particles in the air, block pollutants such as droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc., and can filter non-oily particles to more than 95%. Personal protective equipment commonly used for airborne diseases. Common medical protective masks include arches and butterflies.
3. Common medical care mask
It is generally suitable for general health care and has the lowest protection level, and is limited to play a certain mechanical barrier to dust particles or aerosols.
(1) The appearance of the mask should be neat and intact, and there should be no damage or stain on the surface;
(2) The size of the unfolded mask is not less than 17cm (length) x 17cm (width);
(3) The filtration efficiency of non-oily particles in the mask is not less than 10%;
(4) The initial number of contaminated bacteria in the mask should not be greater than 100CFU / g;
(5) Airflow resistance: The suction resistance of the mask should not exceed 343.2Pa.
As far as I understand, N95 mask defense is best and the price is higher than others. Medicare care mask defense is low but the price also lower, probably in $0.55 – 0.60 per piece.
If you need to mask, please contact us. we have a large quantity masks wholesale.
- Previous: Adult Diapers Prospect is Good?