Do you know what diapers are suitable for your baby? Poor quality diapers will harm baby health. There are some tips for novice parents.
- Diapers design
1. The baby diaper size must be suitable for babies. It can be divided into five types: newborn baby diaper size, small baby diaper size, medium size, large size, and extra-large size. Parents must pay attention to whether the diaper fits your baby’s body, especially the elastic grooves of the legs and waist can not be too tight, otherwise the baby’s skin will be injured. Remind Mom that baby diapers’ size may not always be the same and may vary with different manufacturers’ brands. So parents may wish to refer to the number marked outside the package.
2. The leak-proof design prevents the baby’s urine from leaking out. When the baby has a lot of urine, even if you just change the baby diaper, the urine may leak from both sides. In this way, not only the baby’s underwear is soiled, but the baby will also cry because of discomfort.
3. The adhesive function is better. When using the sticker should be able to fasten the diaper, and it can be repeatedly pasted after unwinding the diaper. Even if the baby jumps and jumps, it will not loosen or fall off. Nowadays, there are many diapers that are all looped elastic pants and twisted pants, which can effectively prevent the diaper from slipping off.
- Diapers Material
1. Diapers should be soft, non-allergenic, and contain skincare ingredients. Because the skin of the baby is very thin, the thickness is only one-tenth of the skin of the adult, especially the anti-friction cuticle is very thin; the collagen fiber in the dermis is also small, so it lacks elasticity, it is easy to break when rubbed, and immune The function of the system has not yet been fully developed, the resistance is weak, and allergies are often caused by inappropriate diaper stimulation.
Therefore, the surface of the diaper that is in contact with the baby’s skin must be soft and comfortable. It is best to use it as cotton underwear, including a stretch waist and a sticker. It does not contain irritating ingredients; it does not cause frictional irritation to the baby and does not cause skin irritation. Moreover, it is best to contain skincare ingredients such as aloe vera, which can effectively block the irritants in the urine and prevent the baby’s soft and sensitive skin from being damaged.
2. Diapers should have superior water absorption. The baby’s metabolism is very active, especially water metabolism, and the bladder is small, so the urine is many times a day. The younger the age, the more the number of urine. If the care is not timely, the baby’s butt is often in a damp state.
The latest research reveals that the diaper rash caused by the baby is not caused by ammonia in the urine and stool. The key to the occurrence of diaper rash is that the baby’s buttocks become too moist. Under such circumstances, a natural acidic protective film on the skin of the baby’s buttocks is destroyed. This causes the stratum corneum on the surface of the skin to be easily worn and infiltrated by the irritant, eventually causing damage and inflammation of the skin, causing the baby to develop a diaper rash.
Therefore, it is necessary to choose a diaper with high absorbents. This diaper contains SAP and has a strong concentrated absorption capacity. After being wetted by urine, the gel formed can withstand a liquid equivalent to 80 times its own weight. The urine locks in the middle without oozing back. Therefore, the baby can always be dry and can prevent diaper rash.
3. Choose breathable baby diapers. Because the sweat gland of the baby’s skin is only 1/2 large or even smaller, the skin area is much smaller than that of the adult, but the amount of perspiration is almost the same as that of the adult. Therefore, when the ambient temperature is increased, the temperature of the skin is difficult to control, and if moisture and hot air are not properly permeable, convulsions and diaper rash are easily generated. Therefore, parents should choose a diaper with a breathable polyethylene film, so that many small holes in the diaper that are invisible to the naked eye can discharge the hot moisture on the baby’s buttocks without leaking urine. In addition, diapers having a gas permeable film are also very soft.
- Previous: Adult Diapers Prospect is Good?