How to Wear a Pad on Panties?
About 60% of girls don’t know about menstruation before their first period. I still remember my first time. Maybe in junior, it happened to be a sports day, I join in a tug of war. Before the game, I feel my abdominal pain and have something overflow. I’m scared and running to the toilet. When I take off trousers, some blood flows from my butt. At that time I didn’t know where it flows out, and afraid because I think maybe I got sick. I feel sad and find my sister, then she tells our class teacher. My teacher smiled and said to I also become a “little adult”.
Then she took a pad and teach me how to wear it on panties. In the next day class meeting, teacher makes all boys leave and go to the next-door class, give a physiological class to the girls,
1. Wash and dry your hands with soap and water.
2. Remove the pad from the wrapper.
3. Peel off the long piece of paper that covers the sticky back of the pad.
4. Place the pad sticky side down to cover the crotch panel of your undies — the area that goes between your legs. Be sure not to put it too far to the front or back.
5. Peel the wrapper off the wings and wrap them around the underside of your undies.
6. Dispose of the pad after it has become saturated. Pull it off your undies and roll it up like a sleeping bag in the wrapper from your fresh pad before disposing of it in the bin. Never flush a pad down the toilet.
7. Wash your hands.
You might be surprised, but it’s a fact. Most girls don’t know about menstruation, on one hand, moms not realize it’s important and feel shamed. On the other hand, physiological education is not universal.
Now I grow up and joined a hygiene product company. From our company, I know more, the structure of sanitary pads, how to produce, types of pads, absorption……
I began to write some essays and take videos. It’s a small thing but not only help girls but also benefits our sanitary pads brand.